I have been extremely anxious the past few weeks, I am going to my doctors tomorrow, I am experiencing bloating or abdominal fullness, passing gas, abdominal pain (all over) (worsened by: after meal) (severity: mild) (quality: sens...

Gallbladder. There are a variety of causes for your complaints and often simple gallbladder disease or stones cause such symptoms Im sure a song will be done to see the gallbladder. If it is the problem surgical removal most times is quite simple. It also can be irritable bowel which often is diet control. Best of luck at the office.