I am experiencing restlessness, feeling anxious (worsened by: psychological stress) , feeling depressed (quality: feelings of despair, feelings of worthlessness, feeling smothered) and irritability. What should I do?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Anxiety/depression

You have all the classic symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression.
This is very common, and it is very important you see your doctor as soon as possible. Getting help to treat your issues can be very beneficial, including therapy, counseling, and possible medications. The simple fact that you are discussing your feelings now is a first step, so make the call to see the Doctor. Best wishes!

In brief: Anxiety/depression

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Philip Miller

In brief: Exam and therapy

I suggest a comprehensive medical examination and metabolic testing as well as psychotherapy with a therapist using CBT ( cognitive behavioral therapy .
Your symptoms sound very serious and I suggest immediate evaluation

In brief: Exam and therapy

Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Philip Miller
Dr. Eric Weisman