I am experiencing chest pain or discomfort (side: both) (quality: stinging or burning sensation) (severity: moderate) .

Dr.

In brief: Chest pain

Chest pain can be a symptom of heart disease but may be may other things such as esophageal spasms, respiratory disorders (asthma, COPD, bronchitis, infections), and muscle problems to name a few.
It really depends on the clinical situation and other symptoms you may be having. If you are having symptoms currently go to the Emergency Department NOW!

In brief: Chest pain

Dr.
Dr. Robert Stachler
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Chest pain

I would have this checked out by your PMD.
In the mean time try some mallox or mylanta to see if it helps. You chest pain could be due to heartburn and reflux. If it helps great.'if the chest pain gets worse to the the ER at the nearest hospital. Good luck and feel better!

In brief: Chest pain

Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Robert Stachler
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology