I've been experiencing mild sharp chest pain when I breath on my left side shortness of breath, along with anxiety and vertigo could my anemia be back?

Need to examine. It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor as your symptoms warrant an evaluation. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk prodFor good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine.