I have a drug test tommorow& im about 12 weeks pregnant how can i cleanse my system of marijuana?

Dr. Jenny Zamor

In brief: Drug testing in preg

Drugs like marijuana remain in your system for 30 full days.
Drugs like that are contraindicated in pregnancy. Long standing use can lead to abuse. If a drug test s taken and you have smoked in the last 30 days your drug test may show positive results. It is recommended to stop using using illicits drunks, alcohol and tobacco products.

In brief: Drug testing in preg

Dr. Jenny Zamor
Dr. Jenny Zamor

In brief: By quitting

The drug attaches to fat cells in your body and gradually leaves if you stop.
There is no quick "flush" although you may find some promises of such on line. Stop now and you and baby will be clean. If I look for the drug in a newborn I can find any exposure after about 20 wks. In my state baby goes to foster care & you are charged with child endangerment.

In brief: By quitting

Dr. Bert Liang
Neurology

In brief: Don't use THC

You are harming you unborn child with the use of agents such as marijuana and other drugs of abuse.
Clearing any "drug test" isn't the point; preventing issues with your in utero infant is. Stop using these drugs.

In brief: Don't use THC

Dr. Bert Liang
Dr. Bert Liang