What is a really good fruit for heart health?

Pomegranite. Any fruit rich in antioxidants, vitamins is good for heart health. However, diabetics have to be moderate given potential impact of some sweet fruits on blood sugars.
Colorful diet. A variety of different colored fruit and vegetables contain different antioxidants and nutrients and should be included in your diet. If you have to pick one I would say pomegranate in the natural form (better than juice).
All fruit. Almost all whole fruit is beneficial for heart/vascular health because of the large amounts of antioxidants. The best whole fruits would be purple, blue, red, yellow, & green. Eat the skins too because that's where the antioxidants are. Avoid most juices because of their sugar. Goji, noni, etc are good. A diet with processed carbohydrates and rancid vegetable oils will undo any benefit from fruits.