My Daughter is experiencing Fever and diarrhea. Day 4 giving Tylenol suppositories. Not ear or throat infection. When should I expect fever to stop?

Infective diarrhoea. It is important that if the fevers persist after 72 hrs of a gastrointestinal illness, you should visit your doctor to get the stool sample sent for analysis. There could be a possibility of a bacterial infection requiring antibiotics. Most viral gastroenteritis cases settle down over 5-7 days.
Please... ...take your 1 year old to the doctor ASAP. Fever of unknown origin with unabating diarrhea, if left untreated at her age, may be quite concerning.