I am experiencing low blood pressure (hypotension), dizziness (better by: rest) (worsened by: changing head position, lying flat, sitting upright, ...

Needs to be. Evaluated. A number of hormonal issues could be involved: cortisol; thyroid. See your doc. By the way: giving your BP would help!
Postural hypotension. Go see a good human doctor and give a thorough history and get a complete physical exam which will guide any laboratory tests to be done. Then sit down and have a long detailed discussion about what is going on and why and what your outlook is and if he/she is unsure get a referral with a copy of all of your data. Make a virtual appt. Check www.mayoclinic.com before you see yr doc under postural h.