I have an ovarian cyst and my boyfriend & I was having sex and he said he felt something while having sex was he touching the cyst?

Possible/unlikely. While an adnexal mass caused a large ovarian cyst can be felt with Hands on exam and in theory during intercourse, it's very unlikely that's what was felt. More likely he felt your cervix. Besides the pain we that large of an ovarian cyst might have precluded intercourse in first place or would have reminded you it was there. May be worth non-urgent follow up with your gynecologist if no pain .