I need 2nd opinion from a podiatrist or orthopedic doctor regarding my diagnosis off Plantar Fasciitis. I'm getting worse?

In brief: You can contact

Health Tap Concierge or look for a podiatrist or an orthopedic surgeon in your local area.

In brief: You can contact

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Not unusual.

Making the diagnosis of plantar fasciitis is not all that difficult.
What is a problem, however, is coming up with a treatment regimen that works for every patient. Shoes, stretching, ice, heat, orthotics, injections and God knows whatever are all used and sometimes work. The problem is, they just don't work all the time. A second opinion might help to see if something was missed.

In brief: Not unusual.

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine