What are treatment options for avascular necrosis of the fibular sesamoid?

Excision. Removal of the bone is an option, although not ideal. Casting the foot for 1-2 months and limiting your weight-bearing is another option. Some insurances may pay for use of a bone stimulator, but if not, some bone stim companies can get one to you through a financial assistance program as they tend to be very expensive. A very unproven option would be to have a regenerative injection into the area.
Removal... Removal of the bone would be a common solution with proper splinting afterwards to help maintain position of the great toe. A bone stimulator is also option, dont know how effective it would be . Going in surgically and fixating the bone is possible but very tough.