Nose blocked and cannot breath and watery eyes caused by severe hay fever, how can I make it easier to breath ? Thank you

Dr. Michael Sanders
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: See below

Usually for upper respiratory infections and allergies, there are several things that can help.
Nothing I've found completely resolves symptoms. Try a neti pot, afrin nasal spray (for 3 days only) and antihistamine/decongestant combos over the counter. If that doesn't work, astelin nasal spray is a prescription that works well.

In brief: See below

Dr. Michael Sanders
Dr. Michael Sanders
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatrics - Pulmonology

In brief: Mgt

Nasal saline rinses, closing the windows and showering before sleeping may help.
An anti histamine and allergy eye drops can also provide relief.

In brief: Mgt

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See an allergist

check aaaai.
org or acaai.org for an allergist in your area. Meanwhile, use saline nasal washes, OTC antihistamine as cetirizine, loratadine or fexofenadine, but read the labels carefully, and use it regularly, not only as needed, you can also use OTC nasal steroid spray, again follow the instructions carefully, enviromnental control is useful too, check the websites, good luck

In brief: See an allergist

check aaaai.
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. William Forsythe