I am experiencing hearing loss (side: one side only).

ENT Evaluation. I would see an ears nose and throat specialist they will do an audio evaluation and likely an MRI to see if there is a structural cause to your unilateral hearing loss. This must be evaluated.
Be seen. if this is new onset hearing loss, you need to be evaluated by a health care provider. Please be promptly seen.

Related Questions