Two small lymph nodes movable above my collar bone (Right side) i really need to tilt my head in a suitable position to palpate them. Is it normal?

Dr. Daniel Greenfield

In brief: Need more info

everyone has a chain of lymph nodes in that area, so it is potentially normal to have small palpable lymph nodes in the area you described- however we would need more information regarding the size and consistency of them and if they are tender to say for sure they are normal

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Daniel Greenfield
Dr. Daniel Greenfield
Dr.

In brief: Changing?

'Reactive lymph nodes' is the term we use for nodes that swell in response to something like an infection.
These should appear but then regress over a matter of weeks. If the swellings you have described are not regressing then it would be sensible to have them checked as there is a wide range of other possible causes to consider.

In brief: Changing?

Dr.
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology