My Friend is experiencing shaking hands or tremor. The following also describes her: Memory problems. What should she do?

Dr. Kay Nelson

In brief: See MD

She is having a neurological problem and needs to see a medical doctor ASAP

In brief: See MD

Dr. Kay Nelson
Dr. Kay Nelson
Dr. Charles Cattano
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Neurology evaluation

Depending on her age, the acuity of her problem(s), and what test/treat strategies have been tried, a formal Neurology evaluation seems in order.

In brief: Neurology evaluation

Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Charles Cattano
Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Severe anxiety

You are a very Caring Friend.
At the age of 23 years, shaking hands with memory problems may be due to: • Severe Anxiety • Recent Traumatic incidence • Use of Alcohol or Drugs • Withdrawal from Alcohol or Drugs These symptoms are treatable with good success. Speak with your friend about your concerns and suggest to see a psychiatrist and inform that you will be willing to go with your friend.

In brief: Severe anxiety

You are a very Caring Friend.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Glenn Messina
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Neurologist

I would have her see a board certified neurologist to evaluate these tremors there could be a variety of causes and they should be worked up by a neurologist.

In brief: Neurologist

Dr. Glenn Messina
Dr. Glenn Messina
Dr. Glenn Messina
If this is a sudden problem then go directly to an ER tonight.