I have had a reoccurring yeast infection for a few months now. Diflucan and Monistat didn't work. I am also diabetic. Why has nothing workedthistime?

It is treatable. I assume you have vaginal infection. Good diabetic control is essential to beat this. Dryness of the area is an advantage. So after showering make sure as much is dry as can be. Are you taking other medicines such as antibiotics or steroids? Are you sure it's Candida? I think an evaluation by a specialist Gynecologist should be done to exclude other possible causes.