I have minor left testicle pain, no lumps or swelling of testicle noted by me or my Dr. He thinks it's referred muscular pain, does that make sense?

Yes, it may be... Pain at a site usually results from the following: inflammation like infection in the local tissue/organs, disorders of loco-regional muscles, joints, & nerves as referring pain/ache. How to sort these out correctly for right diagnosis, care, & counseling? Follow instruction in articles listed in http://www.formefirst.com/onDealSickness.html. More? Contact me at www.healthtap.com/dr-Lin as needed.