I have minor testicle pain, no lumps or swelling of testicle noted by me or my Dr. He thinks it's referred muscular pain, does that make sense?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Yes, makes sense

Most relatively mild or vague pain involving both testicles, with little tenderness, is not due to actual testicular problems, but is referred pain -- from the prostate or, most often, tension in the pelvic muscles.
Probably this is what your doctor is referring to. Google chronic pelvic pain syndrome (there's an excellent Wikipedia article) and see if the symptoms match yours.

In brief: Yes, makes sense

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Vikram Patel