Can skin tag removed (burnt) from the eye lid be cause of the palpable supraclavicular lymph node? Is it soft movable not painful.

Likely unrelated. Burning the skin tag on the eye lid and enlarged supraclavicular lymph node are not likely to be related. It would be prudent to see a doctor as evaluation of a supraclavicular node is not an easy undertaking and is not a do it yourself issue. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk prodFor good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.