My 17 month daughter swallowed a tine of fork around 1/2 to 1 cm. What should I do? My paed ordered for abdominal xray

Doubt a problem. Plastic or metal ? Either way these usually transit the intestines with little if any problem.A pedi surgeon I know recommends feeding the kid stewed okra, because the mush forms a congeal around the object & helps it pass.If it was plastic they are not likely to see it on x-ray, so the exposure is a waste.
Did you take her to . Did you take her to er? You need to do this. They can X-ray and see where the ting is. Hopefully you have no respiratory issues. Get her to er and they will take it from there. May need removal. .