When i get erection my penis is not firm enough for intercourse. Also i think I have premature ejaculation problem. Its been there for almost two years now. Is it something that can be recovered from?

Dr. Leland Orlov
Clinical Psychology

A lack of a firm erection when we want it to be solid in a young man is significant.
Premature ejaculation could be an indicator of anxiety or stress or performance anxiety. I would suggest consulting with an urologist to rule in/out physical health issues. Conferring with your pcp first is reasonable.

Dr. Leland Orlov
Dr. Leland Orlov
Dr. Michael Dansie

In brief: ED

Sounds like you may have erectile dysfunction.
There are medications that can help with these problems. You should see your doctor.

In brief: ED

Dr. Michael Dansie
Dr. Michael Dansie

See a urologist after examination and work up will help you to over come your problems.

Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Addagada Rao
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Premature Ejaculator

This is a very frustrating situation for both the man and his partner. There are two common approaches.
One is to actually start the man on a low dose medication that has a side effect of prolonging ejaculation. And there are plenty of sex therapists and other experts that can work with your partner on practicing how to prolong the time it takes to ejaculate...To learn some techniques....

In brief: Premature Ejaculator

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Now. There are also a lot of tips here for Premature Ejaculation. I have answered several questions about this as well. Just look here on Healthtap and you will get that answer as well.
Dr. Andrea Brand