I have MS. I've had many servical spine and brain MRIs. In the past year or so, I have been very dizzy and pass out occasionally. My neurologist say?

See your neurologist. These are serious symptoms and may be related to the medications which you may be taking or other causes related to your MS. Please see your health care provider soon in order to be evaluated to create a diagnostic and treatment plan.
Varies. There are multiple potential causes. It certainly could be directly related to the ms, or it could be representative of other medical problems such as cardiac arrythmias, middle ear issues, orthostatic hypotension, etc. sometimes just getting a good medical checkup can be a good place to start.