My husband has been sick for 4 days now symptoms are excessively sweating day and night loss of appetite chills with no fever headache and body aches.

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Febrile illness

As long as he is staying the same or getting better, you could give it a few more days of watching him at home.
If he seems to be getting worse in any way, however, I would take him to his doctor or to an urgent care center. In the meantime, plenty of fluids. You could use Tylenol or ibuprofen for fevers. Be sure to follow the directions on the box. If he worsens, see his doctor ASAP. Good luck.

In brief: Febrile illness

Dr. Peter Kurzweil