My body getting sharp pain esp at back,chest,neck,shoulder after i fell down in sitting position.I have a problem with my spine in lumbar?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: I'm not sure

I completely understand but very likely the fall you experienced is the main cause of your symptoms.
Often a fall can result in muscle and soft tissue injuries that cause malalignment and are worse in one position (sitting) or another. Perhaps you are saying you had low back pain prior to this. Your health or sports medicine professional, or physical therapist is the place to start for analysis.

In brief: I'm not sure

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Adam Smith