Hello, I had a CT scan of my head and neck. I understand everything below except "The posterior indicating arteries are hypoplastic".?

CT Head/neck. Probably is the "Posterior Communicating arteries" and the transcriptionist typed in Indicating, as I am not familiar with "indicating arteries." The posterior Communicating arteries are in the back of the base of the brain/skull and Hypoplastic is underdevelopment or incomplete development of a tissue or organ. This could be a congenital issue,...check with your Doctor to be safe for correlation.