My root canal was short filled and I have a lot of pain on the tooth. Pain is similar to a socking sensation when teeth touch. What to do?

Report. Report your symptoms to your treating Dentist. Referral to a specialist Endodontist may be in order.
Retreatment. Consult with a specialist to have the tooth retreated.
Failing RCT. If there is a qualified dentist preferably an Endodontist (specializes in Root Canal Therapy) get a consult to see if the RCT can be redone properly with a good prognosis. Otherwise you will probably need to get the tooth extracted.
Endodontist. See a root canal specialist. Find a board certified endodontist and make an appointment.