Can dehydration cause anxiety (from generalized anxiety disorder) to get worse?

Sure. It just gives you another thing to worry about. Being weak and dizzy causes lots of people to worry. Drink lots of fluids.
Absolutely. Dehydration can cause many symptoms, and can definitely exacerbate almost anything that a person is prone to. In a person with generalized anxiety disorder, dehydration can definitely cause increased symptoms of anxiety. Good hydration is essential to good health and well-being, and its importance often overlooked and/or underestimated. Keep water with you at all times to remain you to drink.