I am experiencing urethral discharge and penis pain. The following also describes me: Pain with urination. What should I do? Is it possible if having these symptoms and it be unrelated to sex

See a doc. You need a formal evaluation, an urethral discharge in a 20 year old male definitely warrants STD check up. A lot of young adults are asymptomatic; risks are for gonorrhoea and chlamydia. It is in my opinion more important to find out what you have and help you get better. For that you will need to be seen and they will need to run some tests on the discharge or urine most likely; be safe. -Peace.
Urethral discharge. In your age group,urethral discharge without sexual activity would be highly unlikely.Should you be sexually active(even once) then this is most likely related.
Please see your doctor.