Need tooth root coverage due to recession. Want allograft and never again a gingival gum graft. What is success rate for an allograft?

Periodontist. See a periodontist. There are specifics that will affect success rate based on tissue type, location, age, habits etc. You want an answer that is relevant to you, not a general statistic that might not help.
Allograft. To my knowledge there are no published success rates. Each case is different based upon the individual, the specific tooth situation and the skill of the surgeon. Find the best Periodontist you can and discuss your specific situation.