I am experiencing nasal congestion and sore throat. The following also describes me: Difficulty breathing through nose. What should I do?

Pathology

In brief: ? Allergy

It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests.
It would be prudent to see your doctor. You symptoms may be due to allergy to some thing in your environment. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.

In brief: ? Allergy

Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology