Heart rate will go from 87 bpm at sitting to 110bpm at standing is this worrisome should I let my doctor know pcp? Cardiologist? 21 yr old F 205lbs

Tell doctor. It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor. However you seem to be overweight and out of shape. It would help to lose weight through diet and exercise, not easy, but essential. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine.