Only symptoms i have of pregnancy is urination and my veins on my breasts stand out. I've had my heavy period since last intercourse. Am I pregnant?

In brief: Doesn't sound like

it. But clearly you are very worried about it since you keep writing in.
It doesn't seem like the information you have been receiving is giving you any sense of reassurance (at all). Since the Health Tap input is clearly not helping - try reading about pregnancy, menstrual cycles, home pregnancy tests. It is best not to engage in sexual intercourse if you don't know more about it & possible

In brief: Doesn't sound like

consequences. Please let your parents know that you are sexually active and about your pregnancy concerns.
Dr. Adam Levy