Can type 2 diabetes be reversed? I am a borderline diabetic and have cut out sugar these last few days, but I feel dreadful and tired.

Good for you. It is not uncommon to feel poorly when stopping intake abruptly. Consider abruptly stopping caffeine, heroin or many other substances. Your body will require a period of adjustment if you previously had a high sugar intake. Learn about which types of sugars are healthier (such as fructose). Learn about balancing your diet. Congratulations for taking this step. Some of us just don't handle.