I have soft tissue swelling in my Right knee joint. How I'll be cured?

Treated or cured. The first step is determining the nature and cause of the swelling. A history and evaluation is the starting point. Seek the consultation from an orthopedic surgeon and you are on your way for resolution.
Diagnosis. It would have to originate primarily from the correct diagnosis as to the cause of your swelling. There are inflammatory causes, traumatic causes, degenerative causes among others; all of which are treated differently. Don't hesitate to be seen for an accurate diagnosis. From that point appropriate treatment can be discussed.