If penis is rubbed on outside vagina away from its opening. The next day girl suffered from pain in arms and legs, dizziness, chills, pain in stomach and groins and then back pain with groin pain. Whats happening? Is she getting pregnant or what? Pls hlp

Unrelated. It takes about 2 weeks for a conception to attach inside a woman and start making the chemicals (hormones) that trigger symptoms in some. These bizarre symptoms the day after incomplete sex are not pregnancy, but they could be an emotional reaction to the event or totally unrelated. If she isn't coming down with some illness, I suggest you keep your distance. This one doesn't sound stable.
Pregnancy symptoms. don't occur one day after sex. I don't know why the female in question is experiencing these complaints but I don't see a medical explanation from a penis being rubbed outside of vagina.