I am having rash on arm, chest and shoulders, skin redness or irritation and skin rash (episodic itchiness, uniform tiny bumps, skin colored mostly). A nurse said it was allergic reaction & gave me centraben cream. Can allergy last more than a week?

Yes. If you are exposed to the item to which you are allergic, the symptoms will persist, even for years. It would be prudent to consult your doctor. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine.