Had sex 10 weeks ago & used planb. Im having pregnant symptoms (24/7nausea and bloating) but recently had a neg. Blood test & heavy period. Could I be preg?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
In brief: Not if neg preg test
Home pregnancy tests are very reliable.
If you have done one and it is negative then you can rely on it. Most likely this is just your first period after plan b. I would schedule a visit to discuss an effective contraception plan so that you dont need Plan B in the future.

In brief: Not if neg preg test
Home pregnancy tests are very reliable.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Rowan Paul
Sports Medicine
In brief: Probably not
Have you had your period in the last 10 weeks? With recently negative pregnancy test 2.
5 months after intercourse, assuming a standard sensitivity test (they vary widely), it is unlikely that you are pregnant. Plan b altered your hormone balance=> too much buildup of your endometrial lining. Now your are shedding it. Bloating common.If tired, light headed, see your OB to rule out anemia.

In brief: Probably not
Dr. Rowan Paul
Dr. Rowan Paul
Dr. Vicken Poochikian