Rash on both arms antecubital ?

Dr. Kenny Chuu

In brief: Rash

Hi, it’s hard to say without a picture but there is a great app that may be able to help you get a diagnosis without being seen in person by a dermatologist.
The app is called VisualDX and is one of the best, if not the best out there. Many clinicians, including myself, use it. Just snap a photo and it gives you a list of possible diagnoses. Good luck!

In brief: Rash

Dr. Kenny Chuu
Dr. Kenny Chuu

In brief: Rash

This rash would likely need to be examined and more history obtained to be able to provide you with useful input about the diagnosis or possible treatment.

In brief: Rash