If I have genital worts will that make me test positive for hpv high risk?

It's possible. Warts usually are caused by low risk types of HPV. However, when one HPV infection is present, often there also are others, so you could test positive for high risk HPV. The high risk types are actually the most common overall. However, the large majority of high risk HPV infections never go on to cancer; and this is entirely prevented by proper treatment. So no serious worries!
Maybe not. The HPV virus is the cause of genital warts but the causal strain may not be a high risk strain..meaning a strain that causes cancer. In fact, about 90% of genital warts are caused by HPV strains 6 and 11 which are considered low risk. However, you could also have high risk..you acquire them the same way! Your treating doctor will test. Stay well, Practice Safe Sex Always, and be immunized:)
Different strains. The few strains that trigger warts are not considered high risk. However, may have picked up the high risk strains (and never see sores) at the same time or with similar exposures. Having one strain does not protect you from the others.