Itchy postpartum stretch marks , there still red. I'm using organic coconut oil every night but when I wake up in the morning my belly itches. Anything else I can use ? And how long they take to get whiter ?

Dr. Wayne Ingram

In brief: Mother's Friend

There is a product called Mother's Friend that contains coconut and other emollients that can be massaged into the skin to decrease the appearance of stretch marks.
Unfortunately, the marks will always be present, just less visible, as the cause was that elastic layer of the skin was broken during the pregnancy growth of the abdomen.

In brief: Mother's Friend

Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Wayne Ingram
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham