Doctor has diagnosed me with an anal yeast infection. She said I have a slight rash. Told me to use daktacort cream. Any other treatment to recommend?

Pathology

In brief: Try it

Daktacort is an appropriate medication, give it a try.
What makes you seek other treatment without trying the one recommended by your doctor? If you are having anal sex, you may wish to abstain from that. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex. Get HPV vaccine, if you are under 27 years of age.

In brief: Try it

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham