What is type one genital herpes on your private part and how easily can ot be spread?

Type 2. It can be spread to your partner when active and can be spread during asymptomatic shedding phase even if you do not see anything. Oral antivirals can treat the episode and prevent attacks if taken long term.I recommend the use of a latex condom along with medicine to decrease the incidence of spreading herpes to your partner.
Not so easily. There two herpes simplex viruses, HSV1 and HSV2. Almost all HSV2 infections are genital and easily transmitted by sex. Most HSV1 is oral (cold sores) and not from sex, but sometimes oral sex spreads HSV1 to a partner's genitals. Genital herpes due to HSV1 has few recurrent outbreaks and is uncommonly spread to sex partners. If you think you have genital herpes, see doctor for diagnosis & treatment.