I have an irritating red skin rash (no bumps) on the left side corona of my penis. Its been there for 24 hours and I haven't had sex in over 5 weeks.

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Dermatitis

Without and major history of recent sex, etc.
, it may be a simple contact or irritant dermatitis. Rashes are difficult if not impossible to truly diagnose over the computer, so to get a definitive diagnosis, get the area evaluated so the right diagnosis can be made and then the best treatment can occur for you. Best wishes.

In brief: Dermatitis

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Skin changes

This rash would likely need to be examined and more history obtained to be able to provide you with useful input about the diagnosis or possible treatment.

In brief: Skin changes