What are the common causes of relative lymphopenia, and low absolute monocytes? Low B12, low D25. CBC diff. I have lost a huge amount of weight also.

It could be serious. Unintended weight loss is always a matter of serious concern about your health. You should go see a doctor for a physical exam and have a medical check up to find the cause of your weight loss and check your blood and do other appropriate tests to get you well. Lymphopenia can be a sign of immune deficiency. So a repeat check of CBC and differential blood counts are important to do.