Can I take hCG injections for weight loss while on lupron (leuprolide) for uterine fibroids?

Wouldn't recommend. It is one of the contraindications to this diet. If you want to undergo the diet you should have the surgery to treat the fibroids.
NO not advisable. I assume you are not on Lupron (leuprolide) if u are 54 yo i assume that age is a mistake because if u are 54 and have fibroids that need Lupron (leuprolide) they need to come out , but u cannot take HCG at the same time as depo- lupron (leuprolide).