What exercises can I do for my curved lumbar spine so to relieve the stiffness?

Dr. Michael Bolesta
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Stretch

Stretch exercise can help.
You can learn this type of exercises from a physical therapist, physician, trainer, yoga instructor. Be prudent. Warming up helps. If an exercise is particularly uncomfortable, do not do it. When starting any new exercise, ease into it. Some soreness is natural at the beginning, but it should not be terribly painful. Some stiffness is part of the natural aging process.

In brief: Stretch

Stretch exercise can help.
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. Michael Bolesta
Dr. David Bozak
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Core stabilization

I would need a lot more info, but in general a good core, trunk stabilizers, and low back muscles therapy program should help.
The stronger all your muscles are surrounding the spine, the less force gets exerted across it. Stretches are important too for stiffness. I don't have enough space to type them out, but a physical therapist could help.

In brief: Core stabilization

Dr. David Bozak
Dr. David Bozak
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine