2 days generalized stomach pain now lower right stomach pain with diarrhea, nausea vomiting fever100.8 & all over bodyaches Nothing helping what to do?

Dr. Stephen Scholand
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Proper diagnosis

If you still have symptoms of gastroenteritis that are not getting better, you should be formally evaluated.
There are Urgent Care centers that are faster than an ER - and they can do a lot of good basic evaluation. I would want a doctor to press on your right lower quadrant to make sure this isn't your appendix. They could check blood work and other tests to try to help figure out what's going on

In brief: Proper diagnosis

Dr. Vicken Poochikian