Is taking vitamin E more helpful than taking fish oil?

Healthy living. There is no evidence that supplementation of vitamin E improves health outcomes in healthy children or adults. In patients without special indications avoid taking daily supplements containing high doses (>400 IU) of vitamin E. If you want to take fish oil supplement for healthy living then you could take 1 gram/day although longterm benefits are not proven.
No. Vitamin E supplement has not been shown to improve health. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Drink enough water daily, so that your urine is mostly colorless. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex, if you have sex.