I'm 24 Female. chest xray result says heart is in normal size. But my ecg remarks says sinus rthythm and anteroseptal wall ischema What does it mean?

Dr. Elden Rand
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Abnl ECG

Although it can be a helpful indicator, chest Xray is never a definitive test for heart size.
This is done with an echocardiogram, cardiac CT, or a cardiac MRI. Sinus rhythm is the normal rhythm. Young female with anteroseptal abnormality on ECG- would suspect ECG lead misplacement- sometimes the heart is higher/lower in the chest or breast size differences. If symptoms, see a cardiologist.

In brief: Abnl ECG

Dr. Elden Rand
Dr. Elden Rand
Dr. Charles Gordon
Pediatrics - Adolescent Medicine

In brief: Different things

Chest X-ray measures physical dimensions of heart (left-right).
ECG measures functioning of heart muscle (like timing of an auto engine). Speak to your doctor for a more detailed explanation. In general, at 24 you should not be having heart issues!

In brief: Different things

Dr. Charles Gordon
Dr. Charles Gordon
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology