I am experiencing genital rash, lip blister, skin rash (quality: itchiness, bumpy), rash on face and rash on chest. The following also describe m...

A/W Dr Handsfield. This rash needs to be visualized & a history needs to be obtained in order to make an accurate diagnosis.
Allergic reaction? There are many possible causes of widespread skin rash. If you are otherwise well (no fever, diarrhea, cold, etc) then an allergic reaction of some sort might be possible, especially if you are taking any drugs that can cause allergic rash. (It doesn't have to be a newly started drug; could be something you've been taking a long time.) Best to see a doctor and take it from there.